In the entirety of this binding document, the term ‘product’ shall be defined as any product or service manufactured, sold, carried, transferred, provided, or otherwise given from Alpha Unknown LLC to the intended recipient or any person authorized by the intended recipient or Alpha Unknown LLC. The recipient authorizes use of these products and services to other parties by transferring the product or service in any way to that party.
In exchange for product(s) or service purchased or transferred through ecommerce, in person, or by any other means not described, from Alpha Unknown LLC, and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Alpha Unknown LLC, I, , agree for myself and any other person(s) not described, authorized by me or Alpha Unknown LLC, to use the product(s) or service to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND SAFE PRACTICE. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, standard safety procedures, safe weapons and ammunition usage, and further agree to follow any oral or written instructions or directions given by Alpha Unknown LLC, or the employees, representatives or agents of Alpha Unknown LLC, to use these products as directed and in a safe manner at all times.
Section 1 Initials:
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with operating, using, or consuming products purchased, or acquired in any way, from Alpha Unknown LLC, and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself, my family, or other authorized persons not described here, and further release and discharge Alpha Unknown LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my use of said product(s), or presence upon the facilities of Alpha Unknown LLC, whether caused by the fault of myself, Alpha Unknown LLC or other third parties.
Section 2 Initials:
3. INDEMNIFICATION.I agree to hold harmless, indemnify, and defend Alpha Unknown LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my, or any authorized person(s) by me, usage or consummation of products or services purchased, or transferred in any way from Alpha Unknown LLC or presence upon the facilities of Alpha Unknown LLC.
Section 3 Initials:
4. FEES.. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities or property of Alpha Unknown LLC caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me.
Section 4 Initials:
5. APPLICABLE LAW.. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Idaho State law.
Section 5 Initials:
6. NO DURESS.. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Alpha Unknown LLC has offered to refund any fees or purchase amount I have paid to use its facilities or products if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
Section 6 Initials:
7. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT.. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
Section 7 Initials:
8. ENFORCEABILITY.. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as
the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
Section 8 Initials:
9. MODIFICATION AGREEMENT.. This agreement cannot be modified orally and a waiver of any provision shall not be construed as a modification of any provision herein, as consent to any other provision herein, or as consent to any subsequent waiver or modification.
Section 9 Initials:
10. CONTINUATION OF OBLIGATIONS.. The participant agrees and acknowledges that the terms and conditions of the above provisions, including assumption of risk, exemption from liability, covenant not to sue, and indemnity agreement shall continue in full force indefinitely.
Section 10 Initials:
I AM OVER THE AGE OF 18. I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT, AGREE TO, AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS AFFORDED TO ME BY LAW:
Please sign in the box below